First of all I wish to thank Neil and the rest of the board for giving me this opportunity as General Manager of Moonee Ponds Club. I look forward to a long and very successful relationship with the club.
A quick Professional Summary:
I have over 18 years experience as a general manager in both retail and hospitality for an iconic group, achieving a number of state and national awards for customer service and performance. I pride myself on my hands on approach, and place customer satisfaction as a top priority. My best work is achieved when working in a fast paced dynamic environment, highlighted by my most recent position involving servicing over 1000 customers at a time, whilst managing a staff team of 100 plus, and achieving over 200% growth on the bottom line in 3 years. I am a dynamic leader, salesman, motivator, self-starter, with a real passion for coaching, training and developing staff. I recently completed my Certificate IV in training and assessment. My ideal job will allow me to use my extensive management skills to develop a team to achieve outstanding results. On a personal level my motto is to remember to smile, have fun, and most importantly, don’t forget to laugh along the way.
10 FUN FACTS ABOUT PHILIP
1. Born in Melbourne at the Box Hill hospital.
2. Worked in England for her Majesty (1991) (I’m a royalist).
3. Family: YES. Married last October and have a 19-month-old daughter. (Sorry Ladies).
4. Favourite TV shows: RAKE and Grand Design
5. Favourite Food: Steak
6. Favourite Drink: Yes please
7. AFL football team: The mighty TIGERS
8. Favourite travel destination: New York
9. Three words to describe you:INTEGRITY. PASSION. TEAMWORK.
10. Best thing to happen to you in the past 5 years: Getting the Job at Moonee Ponds club......no it’s starting family.
I look forward to meeting you all. Please do not hesitate to call me if you have any questions.